Automated Drone Controlling system for Agro Industry
UNMANNED DRONE BASED AERIAL PESTICIDE SPRAYER
1.To assemble the drone using necessary components.
2. To design a mechanism for spraying and controlling
3. various parameters like spraying speed control, monitoring tank status,
fixing the sprayer at specific altitude and location etc.
4. To spray chemicals or pesticides aerially
2. Time costing will be low because one machine can work in a day 10 t0 15 Bigha for Agri PESTICIDE & liquid Fertilizer SPRAY at Field and others.
3. Both Pirty doing Financially Benefit If its Price will be 300 to 350tk .